Pittsfield, MA – Call us today 413-441-8453
RADIESSE® is a dermal filler that temporarily adds volume to help smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth) Once injected, RADIESSE plumps the skin to give the appearance of a smoother surface. Over time, RADIESSE works to stimulate the body to produce collagen naturally.
RADIESSE can be injected in the following locations:
- Smile lines: also called the nasolabial folds, are the lines that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines: the lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth
- Corners of the mouth: also called the oral commissure, if these are turned downward it can make you look as though you’re frowning
- Pre-jowl fold: the area on either side of the chin, where skin can sag due to loss of facial volume
- Chin wrinkles: horizontal lines that can form on your chin and distract from your smile
Why use Radiesse?
Radiesse® comprised of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHa) microspheres. It is a collagen stimulator, smooth and cream like in texture. Because it is calcium based, it differs from clear hyloronic acid gels such as Juvederm® and Restylane®. Radiesse® is best used for structure, lift and strength, and has recently been gaining popularity when used in a “hyper-diluted form”
What is Hyper-Diluted Radiesse®?
Consensus has shown that when Radiesse® is properly mixed with normal saline and lidocaine, is can be injected via blunt tip cannula, into the face, neck, décolletage, hands, arms, stomach, legs and butt, just below the surface of the skin to create of bath of collagen stimulating calcium hydroxylapatite. Since Radiesse® is a volumizer, you get a initial correction and see overall improvement of crepey skin, fine lines and wrinkles and a delayed, secondary benefit of long term collagen stimulation.
Treatment Protocols for Hyper-Diluted Radiesse®
- Different dilutions of Radiesse® are used for different parts of the face and body. The injection sites are first numbed with Lidocaine. Injection of Hyper-Diluted Radiesse® is a completely painless procedure.
- Many people will require a series of injections, spaced one month and two months apart before the calcium spheres of Radisse® stimulate collagen to satisfaction.
- Not all people are good candidates for this treatment and proper patient screening is required.
All hyaluronic acid fillers are temporary in nature. Adding a layer of product before the “foundation” layer dissolves is a good way to maintain your aesthetic goals.
*For 14 months interest free financing apply at www.advancecarecard.com