Silver Solutions MedSpa is the ONLY practice in Western Massachusetts to own the Rolls Royce of Lasers, the Sciton Joule X Platform. We are excited to have joined the Sciton Inc. family, a leading manufacturer of aesthetic lasers and light source technologies. Call us today 413-441-8453
Why use BBL Hero:
- Pigmented lesions (Brown spots)
- Redness (rosacea)
- Vascular (spider veins, cherry hemangiomas)
- Aging skin
- Sun damage and Sunspots
- Treats large areas rapidly with minimal discomfort, eliminating striping or stamping
- Does not break the skin
- Improves skin laxity
- Reduces enlarged dilated pores
Forever Young BBL/HERO™ Before & After
Each picture below represents real results from real patients.
How does it work?
BBL® stands for “Broad Band Light“. It is an intense white light that is filtered between different wavelengths depending on what skin condition is being treated. BBL can be used on most skin types, including tan skin and any part of the body. The light energy delivered by BBL will gently heat the upper layers of your skin. The heat absorbed by the targeted areas will stimulate your skin cells to regenerate.
HERO stands for “High Energy Rapid Output” which leads to faster, safer, and more effective treatments, four times the energy levels of previous BBL/IPL devices, the hand piece is in constant motion, firing repeatedly (vs the stamping mode). This HERO technology allows for much shorter treatment times with increased cooling mechanisms for comfort and safety. (4x the Speed (faster than IPL), 3x the Peak Power (more effective) and 2x the cooling Effect (making treatments more comfortable).
Are BBL treatments painful?
Treatments are not considered painful but can be mildly uncomfortable and warm. No numbing is needed but PRO-NOX (laughing gas) is available to make you feel more at ease during your treatment. We recommend taking 800mg of Tylenol before your treatment if you are sensitive.
How many treatments will I need?
You will need an initial package of three BBL treatments, spaced 4-6 weeks apart. Additional treatments may be needed for deeply damaged skin or rosacea. We. recommend that you come back 1-3 times a year for maintenance treatments, to target any new pigmentation that surfaces and stop the clock, Making your skin age backwards!
Is there any downtime?
- You might be pink and feel like you have mild sunburn directly after your treatment. Your spots will be darker when you leave the office and throughout the next week or two they will continue to darken, eventually sloughing off. These spots can look like coffee grounds, or small burns and sometimes be raised. In rare occasions there can be swelling for a couple days post treatment.
- It is important to not sweat for 48 hours post treatment. This includes heavy exercise, saunas or steam rooms, or baths. You will need to stay completely out of the sun for 14 days post treatment and wear SPF everyday.
- You can wear makeup the same day as treatment if you wish.
Is there any reason I should not get a BBL treatment?
You are not a candidate for BBL treatments if you:
- Cannot stay out of the sun for your entire healing process
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Have been on Accutane in the past 12 months
- Have a history of significant keloid scar formation
- Have melasma
- Have active precancerous or cancerous cells on treatment area
- Have an auto Immune disease of the skin
- Have a compromised immune system (contingent on providers assessment)
- Have current suntanned or self tanned skin
- Have a history of seizures
- Have light triggered migraines (ok, if taking medication)
Your cost not only includes the price of the product, but more importantly, the training, skill and expertise of the health care professional who is administering your treatment. (See Our Team)